Monday, March 21, 2011

Yo Campus Rude boy

Timothy Kakoza, a.k.a Fake Dollar is one guy you will come across and fail not to notice his presence. The 24year student and musician talked to Nkumba Times Ateu Godfrey and here is what you got to know about him.


Ateu.Who’s Fake Dollar?
TK.Iam an upcoming artist and a student of SCIAD in 2nd year.

What inspired you to join the music industry?
TK.My interest in music started way back in primary school where I was so much involved in school choirs.

Which school could that be?
TK.Whoa! The school just around the corner here off campus.Nkumba primary… but then I started writing my own music when I joined Kitebe primary.

How many songs have you recorded so far?
TK.I have more than 75 songs recorded on my album and am working on others soon they will be out.

Are you in a relationship?
TK.Yeah! Am seeing someone.

Best moment.
TK.When my music video’s where played on WBS and NTV.When I also made collaboration with Aziz Azion.

FAVF.
TK.Chicken and Rice.

Things can’t do without.
TK.Money,music and a cap.

No comments: